AP Technologies can assist you in the design and manufacture of braid / coil-reinforced catheters. Our expertise in braided catheters is focused on invasive medical devices requiring high torquability, pushability, burst pressure, steerability, and kink resistance.
We offer the widest range of sizes, materials, and braid configurations for the most challenging of applications.
|Braid Patterns||Regular, Diamond, Half Load,|
|Wire Type||Round, Flat, Hybrid (Round & Flat)|
|Catheter Materials||PEBAX, PTFE, FEP, Polyurethane, HDPE, ETFE|
|Wire Materials||304 stainless Steel, Nitinol, Copper, PEEK, Nylon|
|Catheter Sizes||2Fr – 22Fr|
|Braid Wire Sizes||0.0005″ – 0.008″|
- Single and multi-durometer options available
- Custom material blends, color concentrates, and radiopaque fillers
- Different variations of braid density and configurations allow you to customize your catheter’s mechanical properties
- Secondary processes offered for braided catheters such as tip forming, flaring, catheter reflow, welding, and coating
- Hydrophilic and anti-microbial coating options available