How to maintain peek tubing laparoscope working flow easily?
21 September 21
Understanding peek tubing laparoscope
There must be a written prescription stating the indication for peek tubing laparoscope. The length of the treatment period or the time for the planned re-examination depends on the treatment. Moreover, physicians leave any comments on peek tubing selection and prescribe size that differs from the standard peek tubing.
The first insertion of a suprapubic urinary peek tubing and peek tubing replacement over a conductor is performed by a physician. This article explains a complete outlook on this tubing. In addition, clear your doubts by a careful reading of it.
Assessment of peek tubing laparoscope
Examples of factors that affect the individual’s reaction to carrying a urinary peek tubing and ability to handle the treatment:
- First, Activity: Hobbies, sexual activity, work
- Second, Experience: of previous peak tubing treatment
- Understanding the treatment: Intellectual ability in peek tubing laparoscope
- Moreover: information / teaching
- Body perception: Ideal image, health / ill-health relationship, desire for clothing, identity perception
- Also, ability to move: Ability to open peek tubing valve or bag, ability to change bag
- Social life: Fear of odor, leakage, or visible peek tubing bag.
- Additionally, possibility of swimming indoors and outdoors is limited
- Lastly, sociocultural background: Religion, tradition, family situation
Treatment of tubing laparoscope
Following are the two main domains of tubing laparoscope.
1-Nursing; testing of peeking tubing accessories
Position on peeking tubing material, peek tubing roughness and time for next change. Individually tested accessories. And aids specifically for use during the day, at night and for various activities we require for each peek tubing laparoscope.
After testing, a peek tubing valve is a decent tool, a urine collection bag with a suitable length of hose, as well as a fixing device, collection bag and fixing device.
2-Peek tubing replacement
Change intervals are individual. The first peek tubing change should come after about a month, after which the next change has a plan. Also, if complication-free, gradual thinning of intervals is important. Peek tubing replacement should always be done in conjunction with antibiotic treatment.
This is for urinary tract infection to counteract the development of resistance and to shorten the time to be fever-free. Moreover, the manufacturer indicates the peek tubing’s longest service life; see peek tubing s, collection bag and fixing device.
Composition of peek tubing laparoscope
At each change, an assessment of peek tubing laparoscope comes of:
- First, precipitation in urine and on peek tubing
- Second, the patient’s feeling of discomfort
- Lastly, interval until the next change
Peek tubing balloon control
The peek tubing balloon is located below the peak tubing eyes, which means that urine goes through the peek tubing even when the balloon is in the urethra. Moreover, if the balloon fills the urethra, pain is common. In patients who lack sensation,
For example, in case of unconsciousness or certain spinal cord injuries, there is a risk of pressure injury. And the silicone peek tubing laparoscope balloon we should check 1-2 times a month if it fills with sterile water; filled with glycerin mix does not need to check.
Procedure for peek tubing laparoscope
Wash the peek tubing with soap and water, place a click gel in the urethra and insert the peek tubing. If the peek tubing is easy to insert in its entire length, the location of the balloon is correct. If this is not possible, it may be because it has slipped into the urethra. Also, balloons must then be emptied before the peek tubing is inserted further in and the balloon is refilled.
- First, insert the peek tubing as above
- Second, empty the contents of the peek tubing balloon with a syringe and measure the amount
- Then fill the balloon with 10 ml water according to peek tubing laparoscopeinstructions
Bladder training / intermittent emptying
Bladder training / intermittent emptying means that the size of the bladder better maintains and can increase the patient’s sense of integrity. And one-sided abrasion of the peek tubing tip against the bladder wall avoids. Bladder training / intermittent emptying does not need to precede discontinuation of peeking tubing treatment.
Procedure for peek tubing laparoscope
The peek tubing comes by means of a peek tubing valve and opened when we need for emptying or after a maximum of four hours. The amount of urine in the bladder should not exceed 400 ml. A plug or clamp we can also use.
But note that a clamp must be placed below the peak tubing branch so as not to damage the channel to the balloon; see Related information – material for bladder training. Moreover, at night, the peek tubing laparoscope is easy to open to the bag to provide undisturbed sleep.
Blow rinsing; peek tubing laparoscope
Blow rinsing is a therapeutic measure and should not occur casually. The treatment aims to clean the bladder from small concretions, clots and/or another turbidity. In the event of repeated stops in the peek tubing that could not be remedied.
Procedure for blow rising
Access to copious amounts of fluid, primarily sterile physiological saline solution:
- First, carefully inject 10-20 ml and check that the rinsing liquid is easy to introduce
- Second, fill the bladder with 60-100 ml.
- Further, the filling should not cause pain
- More importantly, allow the liquid to drain or aspirate about half
- And so that aspiration does not cause damage to the bladder wall
- Lastly, the procedure of peek tubing laparoscopeis repeated until the return liquid is ready
Hygiene significance in peek tubing laparoscope
Good hygiene reduces the risk of bad odor, irritation and damage to the urethra and the risk of urinary tract infection. Underwear should be changed regularly. Furthermore, daily washing of the genitals with soap and water is important.
Water, preferably a shower, is important. As we also wash the peek tubing and clean it from the secretions of the urethra. In men, the foreskin should be back before cleaning. Moreover, swimming or pool training can be valuable for training and well-being for the long-term sick and/or disabled.
Factors of peek tubing laparoscope assessment
It is uncertain whether bathing carries an increased risk of infection for peek tubing laparoscope. Assessment is made based on the care recipient’s needs. In addition, in the case of high susceptibility to infection, the positive effects must be weighed against the risk of possible infections.